Thursday, September 15, 2016

Epilogue

Me in front of the Newgrange entrance.
I apologize to you all for not continuing to post about this amazing trip. The fairies intervened, and I could not get internet either in Bantry or in Dublin. This has never happened before, but I took it as a sign that this trip was meant to be savored and not shared just yet. I promise to write the full story and post it when it is finished. It is a grand story indeed.

P.S. Once at home, I used my dependable hard-wired computer to write all the posts I wish I could have written each day during our wonderful trip.

We all agreed this trip was a life-changer for everyone. We met family we didn't know we had, experienced the Clan we now belong to, and are rooted in a culture we longed for. We are grateful to all the Crowleys who organized this fabulous weekend, and to our new cousins who welcomed us with open arms, and open heart and a tear in the eye. We will see you all again in three years, if not before. Until then! We love you and miss you already. Slainte.

1 comment:

  1. Respect the Fae! Thank you for sharing your trip with us.

    ReplyDelete